This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your agreement with RightTag. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document RightTag may suspend or terminate your account.
RightTag Acceptable Use Policy for RightTag's Services is designed to help protect RightTag , RightTag's customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by RightTag. RightTag reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at http://www.righttag.com.
Prohibited Uses of RightTag's Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email. The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) through RightTag's servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on RightTag's servers, is prohibited. RightTag's accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
Collection of personal data. Using the Services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or persons listed in/on RightTag.
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user.
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any RightTag's customers or end-users by any means or device.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the RightTag network or on another providers network.
10. Using RightTag's Services to interfere with the use of the RightTag network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Responsibility for Customers Users.
Each of RightTag customer's is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from RightTag, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of a RightTag customer will be forwarded to the RightTag customers postmaster for action. If violations of the RightTag Acceptable Use Policy occur, RightTag reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating RightTag's AUP as RightTag deems appropriate, without notice.
Conditions of Use
Your IP Address is: 126.96.36.199
Copyright © 2013 RightTag Inc.